- Co-joint with State Land Office to manage the letter regarding the settlers rights of the land to be issued 2 years after loan payment.
- No deduction from the settlers income for the loan payment will be made if settlers monthly income less than RM400.
- Ensuring Settlers Monthly Income Statement reached the plan not later than the 25th day of each month.
- Loan Balance Statement will be issued once every six month, in September and March.
- Works and supply contracts worth less than RM200,000 will be approved in 30 days from the closing date of the offer.
- Works and supply contracts worth RM200,000 and above will be approved in 2 months from the offer closing date.
- Cheque payments for the works and supply contracts will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the Certificate Payment date.
- Cheque collection counter will be opened to the public from 8.00 am until 4.00 pm everyday including lunch hour every Monday to Friday.
- All public letters will be answered within 7 days from the date received, except the letters of complaints that require further investigation.