Starting in January 2015, Unit Corporate Communication that before this is former department continued to focus on managing and facilitating internal and external communications FELDA, in addition to aiming to increase and maintain a positive reputation schemes. The unit is also responsible for the management of data and information, including reporting and customer service. This unit is directly responsible to the Director General of FELDA and divided into 6 sections:
- Public relations
- Complaints Management and Parliamentary Affairs
- Internal Communication and Management Council
- Information management
- Administrative and Financial Management
- Distribute information effectively and efficiently through the print media, electronic media and new media.
- Increase the top of FELDA aligned with mission and vision of FELDA under rebranding effort schemes.
- Manage Internal and external communication Effectively (Newsletter, reports, e-mail, sms and parliament)
- Management Information FELDA that being able to reach (accessible).
- Manage complaints related to FELDA in central and Systematics.
- Implementation plans and activities that involve high costs.
- Increasing stakeholders' acceptance of the transformation undertaken by FELDA.
- Increasing the sense of urgency and cooperation of the implementing departments, especially relating to complaints and reports to be submitted in a timely manner.
- Managing relationships involving civil society to increase the positive perception of their schemes.
- Coordination of role and responsibilities of the less obvious result of duplication and conflict (task overlapping) .
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
KRA AND KPI